OIL FOR SALE
FOB ROTTERDAM NON-NEGOTIABLE (VESSEL TO TANK) JP54 (Send LOI for current price)
1, (one) million bbls per month
1. Buyer issues Purchase Order (ICPO) and Tank Storage Agreement.
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice and Time Charter Agreement for buyer's review and signing. I did check on this their response; In correspondence to your email, NO our procedure do not involve any upfront payment from buyer, we (seller company) will bear expenses for charter cost of product to Rotterdam port through our investment bank. Buyer is only required to sign document as consignee in the Time Charter Agreement.
3. Buyer signs and returns the above document then seller issues the below POP Documents:
- Q&Q Report
- Clean–on–board Ocean Bill of Lading
- Authorization to Sell
4. Buyer confirms cargo / vessel ETA and presents immediately the below tank storage details:
- TSR(s) with tank GPS coordinates and port number
- Notice of Readiness issued by tank Lessor
- Authorization To Inject total cargo quantity
5. Upon vessel arrival at delivery port, Vessel Captain shall issue ATB to buyer’s inspectors to access the loaded vessel for Q and Q and NCNDA/IMFPA is signed by the involved parties.
6. Seller injects total quantity into buyers tanks upon successful Dip Test on the anchored
7. Buyer pays for product by Wire Transfer / Swift MT103 into the Seller’s nominated account and seller releases original POP documents in buyer’s name upon successful payment.
8. Seller pays commissions to all intermediaries and proceed with a 12 Months FOB Rotterdam contract upon completion of the first trial.