SENDING US SCO - INSTRUCTION
Instructions on how to properly construct an SCO
ANY document sent to us has to be properly constructed otherwise Atlantic Petroleum Company, (APC) will no longer accept them. The following will show you you what we expect to be contained in every document we accept from this point on so please read and accept our request, thank you.
1. All SCOs will come with supplier's letterhead and footer, no exceptions.
2. All SCOs will name the refinery, refinery Director's name, status, and full contact information.
3. APC wants a designated valid identification number for each dated SCO.
4. APC will no longer accept outdated SCOs or SCOs that have been altered or parts deleted. Letter heads that are fuzzy against the body of the SCO indicates something has been changed we will not accept them. APC has been having to verify the SCO and a number have of them been fakes.
5. SCO will contain the signature and the seal of the Sales Director of the Supplier.
6. Any product listed will be clearly identified with FOB/CIF pricing structure and volumes allowed for the 1st lift and then for the 12 month contract behind the 1st lift.
7. The refineries name is required due to the Sanction List and vetting.
A). The Procedures will be direct from the refinery or title holder and under no circumstance will be altered in any way.
B). Please refer to PROCEDURAL DECEIT for the allowable language that is contained in the Procedures as you probably already know if that language in PROCEDURAL DECEIT is in the Procedures we will reject it and delete your email..
C). Consistent refusal to comply with our PROCEDURAL DECEIT will result in our sending your emails automatically to the bulk file and we will not waist our time with them anymore. There are to many coming in each day so please take notice.
D). Do not lock the SCO Documents so we are unable to copy and paste the procedures into our ICPO because I will no longer take the time to type them into our ICPO, I will delete them.
APC receives as many as 65 SCOs per day and a number of the are identical so if we choose the first one we open and it is not you but identical to your this is not are responsibility and no one else we even be added to the commission structure just because you sent the identical SCO to us. It is first received, 1st accepted, and final. I do not choose someone over someone else just because so please do not get angry if you were not chosen. Thank you for your attention in this issue.
All other emails now containing the copied and pasted SCO parts will be rejected as of 10/3/2018.
All Procedures have to contain the following PPOP Documents;
NO DOCUMENT SHALL BE REQUIRED TO BE SIGNED OFF BY THE BUYER'S TANK FARM
Any documents that are given to APC that are fraudulent with be given to the proper authorities.
1). ATSC, (Authority to Sell & Collect)
2). Unconditional DTA, (Dip Test Authorization)
3). TSR, (Tank Storage Receipt)
4). ATV, (Authority to Verify)
5). Fuel Injection Report
6). TSA, (Tank Storage Agreement)
7). Passport Product Dip Test Report